1 Double / Full
1 Double / Full, 1 Futon
1 Queen, 1 Toddler Bed
The Tradewinds Treehouse is one of our most luxurious getaways in the forest. Two twin treehouses perch side by side like owls roosting on a limb. It features full electricity, running water, heat, a private bathhouse, a slide, and even a hot tub! It can comfortably sleep three couples, has a sleeping loft for kids, and has an extra couch. (The sleeping choices are 1 queen bed, 2 full beds, 1 twin futon, 1 youth bed, and one couch). Linens are always included in your reservation for Tradewinds.
The treehouse has a serene view of Peregrine Rock and has ample parking. Other special features include cathedral ceilings, recycled building materials, a large wrap-around deck, air conditioning, a fire pit, and a ten minute nature walk to the Martins Fork trail head. This treehouse is great for adults, couples, families and kids of all ages!
Tradewinds was meticulously crafted by a group of friends just for your enjoyment. These folks did not take your vacation lightly. In fact, great attention was spent on detail--from the carefully and artistically crafted tile shower to the vaulted, cross-gable dormer ceilings. Every possible aspect of your vacation and enjoyment of this magical area was considered and can be seen in the craftsmanship of Tradewinds Treehouse.
We would like to say a special "Thank You" to Kara Kreutzberg, Orashe Contageux, Elias Dobiesz, Timothy Proser, Amy Dourson, Finn Dourson, and Aaron Dourson for literally hundreds of hours of work put into crafting this special place on behalf of Red River Gorgeous.
It was very much a team effort. In fact, none other than the Canopy Crew teamed up to make this special project a reality. A special thank you to Django Kroner, Isabella Cowgill, Zack Tabor, Rob Hodgins (Rob Stafari), Will Sweeney, Dave, Aaron Frank, Robert, Chris, and Andrew. We couldn't have done it without you people!
We would also like to thank Donald Lawson, Gary Tipton, and CB Martin for bringing loads of gravel to making the parking area. Holbrook Implement supplied the excavator used for digging the septic area so you can flush the toilet!
The metal floor joists were provided by United Building Materials in Cincinnati, OH and manufactured by Clark Dietrich. Black Locust decking was provided by Price Lumber Products. Oak logs for the bathhouse were delivered by Masters Sawmill. Windows from the Bathhouse are from Walnut Hills High School. Maple flooring in the two treehouses is from the old Withrow High School Gymnasium.
- Full Bathroom: featuring tile shower, flush toilet, hand sink, towel hooks, bath exhaust fan, air conditioning, heating and more! Approximately 50 feet away from the two treehouses on a gravel path with night lighting. The bathhouse is a log cabin, which includes a living room area, loft with a full size bed, plus a comfy loveseat, and bar sink, (sleeps 2 total).
- Full Compact Kitchen Treehouse: featuring 3-burner stove, half-size fridge, cookware, eating utensils, dish rack, kichten sink, rolling island with integrated cutting board, kitchen exhaust fan, heat and air conditioning and ample lighting. Interior seating in the kitchen is limited, but can accomodate 6 people with additional outside seating available. The kitchen also features a twin-sized futon downstairs and a full-sized mattress upstairs in the sleeping loft (sleeps 3 total).
- Master Bedroom Treehouse: featuring heat and air conditioning with a queen bed downstairs and a youth mattress upstairs in the sleeping loft (sleeps 3 total).
- Full electricity, plumbing, heat, air conditioning and flush toilet
- SPRING-FED HOT TUB! Enjoy in the spring, summer, fall and winter!
- Amazing all-natural location.
- Ample parking for 4 or more cars.
- Easy access to exceptional hiking trails and climbing areas, including several within walking distance.
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|